Friday, August 24, 2007

It's a Start, Anyway

Does anyone actually read personal blogs? Are there legions of internet surfers just waiting out there, eager to read the random thoughts and personal details of some person they've never met and will never meet? And now I've made their day: yet another blog, began in optimism with plans for much interesting and rich writing, full of comments from others, quoted and linked to all over the internet.

But will it ever be more than a single "here's my new blog!" post, as so many of the blogs here are? Only time will tell.

It's a start, anyway.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I like to read my friends' blogs... I don't know that anyone reads mine, but it is not really in the most user friendly format yet.

My guess is, it will make it past one post. At least two. Don't make me look stupid now!